A 27-year-old Kasota man faces up to 5 years in prison for possession of methamphetamine. Ryan Richard McLain was a passenger in a vehicle pulled over in rural Nicollet County for speeding. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Deputy who stopped the car noticed the smell of marijuana coming from the vehicle, so a search with the county K-9 unit was begun. Along with marijuana and drug paraphernalia, a baggy of meth was also found in the vehicle, and McLain admitted that it was his. He has been charged with 5th-degree felony possession, and is scheduled to be in court for the crime next Tuesday.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM