A New Ulm man was injured Friday morning after a pickup truck struck his John Deere Gator utility vehicle on South Broadway in New Ulm. The accident happened at around 10am at the intersection with 7th South Street. A 2001 Dodge pickup truck driven by Raymond Rothmeier of Sleepy Eye pulled out onto Broadway without seeing the northbound Gator driven by Gregory Kraus of New Ulm. Rothmeier swerved to avoid the Gator, and hit a light pole in the process. He was wearing a seatbelt and was not injured. Kraus was thrown from the Gator and suffered cuts on his nose and hand. Authorities say that both vehicles were totaled.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today