The Arlington City Council is holding a Truth In Taxation hearing for the community this (MON) evening. Arlington City Administrator Matt Yanick says that Arlington’s proposed property tax levy for 2012 is a 5% increase over 2011, but he expects it to be reduced to a 2 or 3% increase. Yanick says that any budget cuts the city council makes for 2012 will likely not effect city services. Yanick says that last year Arlington had a 0% tax increase. This evening’s Truth In Taxation hearing begins at 6pm in the Arlington City Council Chambers.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today