Plans are set for two state Senate hearings on the proposal for the state to help fund construction of a new Minnesota Vikings stadium. The first public hearing will be held the next Tuesday, November 29th, at the state Capitol. The topic is possible locations for the stadium, with proposals to build in both Arden Hills and several potential sites in Minneapolis. The second hearing is the following Tuesday, December 6th, also at the Capitol. That hearing will focus on proposals to pay the state’s share of the cost, including several gambling proposals as well as a sports memorabilia sales tax, NFL income tax surcharge and a sports ticket surcharge. Both hearings will include time for testimony from the public.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!