A $3,000 reward is now being offered for information on a hit-and-run accident that left a Madelia man in critical condition. 29-year-old John Byro was left lying on the side of the road after his motorcycle collided with an unknown vehicle at the intersection of Highways 5 and 19 just outside of Gaylord at around 10pm on October 27th. Byro is a veteran of two tours in Iraq and is currently enrolled at Metropolitan State University. Authorities believe the vehicle that struck him is a light colored passenger vehicle or SUV with rear damage. They encourage anyone with information on the crash to call the highway patrol at (507)389-1172.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today