The family of a Madelia man seriously injured in a hit-and-run crash near Gaylord last month has increased the reward being offered for information on the case. The $3,000 reward has been upped to $5,000 for information on the vehicle that hit 29-year-old John Byro’s motorcycle and left him lying on the side of the road. The crash occurred at around 10pm on October 27th at the intersection of Highways 5 and 19 just outside of Gaylord. Byro remains in critical condition. Authorities believe the vehicle that struck him is a light colored passenger vehicle or SUV with damage to it’s rear or rear bumper. Anyone with information on the crash is asked to call the highway patrol at (507)389-1172.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!