Redwood Falls House Fire 04 Nov 11

Redwood Falls firefighters were called out late Thursday evening to a home on 5th Street in Redwood Fall. The house was full of smoke upon their arrival, although the owner of the home had already used a fire extinguisher to get the fire under control. The fire was apparently caused by a faulty fan that had caught on fire and melted, burning the carpet in part of the home. The residents were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation. Fire crews were on the scene for about 40 minutes.