The repairs are nearly complete on the historic Red Jacket Trestle, and the trail bridge is now open to the public. The trestle was severely damaged by the floods the local area suffered last fall. The bridge span was lifted back into place last Thursday, and work to secure the span and get the trail river crossing up to safety standards was finished in the last few days. Some minor protection and surface repairs still need to be completed on the project this coming spring. Access to the adjoining park will continue to be limited until the construction is completed.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM