A Sex Offender Community Notification Meeting is taking place in New Ulm today (TUE). Level 3 Sex Offender Dino Bastian will be living on the 200 Block of North Minnesota Street in New Ulm following his release from prison. Bastian was sentenced to 21 months in prison in May of 2010 after being convicted of sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl. He will serve a 10-year conditional release period following his release. Department of Corrections staff and local law enforcement officials will be conducting the community notification meeting from 6 to 8:30pm today at the New Ulm Community Center on North German Street.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today