A Montevideo woman died Thursday morning when the car she was driving rolled and caught fire along a Chippewa County road. Seventy-year-old Harriet Payne was reportedly trapped in the upside-down burning vehicle. Authorities say a bridge over a creek at the crash scene was also in flames when a deputy arrived.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today