The 23rd annual Minnesota Music Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Banquet takes place tonight (FRI) in New Ulm. Minnesota Music Hall of Fame Executive Director Dodie Wendinger says that a total of 132 individuals and groups have been inducted into the hall of fame so far, and after tonight it will be 138. This year’s inductees include: Johnny Western of Two Harbors, Lother Meisel of Owatonna, the Swinging Ambassadors from Minneapolis, Paul Manz of St. Paul, Johnny Gag of Mankato, and Gilbert “Gilly” Maus of Pierz. The ceremony begins with a social hour at 5 p-m at Turner Hall in New Ulm. The annual free Inductee Showcase will take place from 10am to 2pm Saturday at the Hall of Fame Museum on North Broadway in New Ulm as well.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today