Several campers were broken into at a campground near Madison Lake earlier this week. The crimes at the Lone Pine Campground were discovered on Wednesday. The doors to several campers were found open that morning, and electronics and other items had been stolen from many of them. Authorities say the campground’s location likely encouraged the thieves. Blue Earth County Sheriff’s Deputy Tom Cusey says that several camper power cords had the copper pulled out of them as well, and an aluminum boat canopy was stolen.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year