A bridge replacement project on Highway 4 south of Sleepy Eye wraps up this week. The Minnesota Department of Transportation says that motorists will be able to drive on the new bridge over the Little Cottonwood River by late today (FRI). The newly replaced bridge is slightly wider with better shoulders. The project began in May, but was delayed for several weeks due to the Minnesota state government shutdown. Duininck Incorporated of Prinsburg was the primary contractor on the project.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today