A juvenile in central Minnesota is the latest person to die in a hunting accident at the start of Minnesota’s firearms deer season. The Kanabec County sheriff’s office says authorities were called to a hunting accident in Brunswick Township about 3:20pm Monday. The juvenile was dead at the scene. That brings to four the number of hunting-related deaths in Minnesota since opening weekend. Two hunters died in tree strand accidents and 1 of natural causes. Several others were injured in tree stand and firearms accidents.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM