The number of Fall flu cases are on the rise. Two more people have died in Minnesota due to influenza, while three others have ended up in the hospital. Brown County Public Health Nurse Karen Moritz says there are ways to prevent the spread of influenza, including covering your cough or sneeze with your sleeve, washing your hands frequently, and staying home from work or school if you are sick. There have now been a total of 3 deaths and 8 hospitalizations due to the flu so far this season in Minnesota. Also, there were 2 schools in Minnesota reporting flu outbreaks over the past week.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today