A Darfur woman was injured in a single-vehicle rollover accident early Sunday morning. 55-year-old Nita Helget was driving a Ford Ranger westbound on Highway 30 near Darfur when the truck left the road and rolled. The accident happened at just after 4:30am Sunday. Helget was flown to Sanford Hospital in Sioux Falls with unidentified, but reportedly non life-threatening injuries. She was wearing a seatbelt.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!