A Cottonwood man facing multiple counts of criminal sexual conduct will stand trial for the charges. 68-year-old Gerald Phillip Gould made an appearance in Lyon County Court on Tuesday, and the judge found that there was probable cause for the case to go to trial. Gould faces 6 counts of 1st-degree criminal sexual conduct and 1 count of 2nd-degree criminal sexual conduct for allegedly sexually abusing 2 girls under the age of 13 in multiple incidents over an 8-year period beginning in the year 2000. A motion to dismiss the charges against Gould was denied in court on Tuesday as well. He’ll be back in court for a plea hearing on November 15th.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM