November weather will be arriving shortly — ushered in by gusty winds today (TUE) across west-central and southern Minnesota. The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory from 11am to 5pm along a line from Morris to St. Peter to Owatonna, with gusts ranging as high as 45 miles-per-hour. Statewide highs will be in the 30′s and 40′s today — and in the 20′s and 30′s tomorrow. New Ulm had snow as of this point last year. November 13th was the date of the first snowfall of the winter last year, when we received around 4.75 inches.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!