A mother and daughter from Bingham Lake were injured this (MON) morning when their vehicle was struck on Highway 60 in Bingham Lake. The crash occurred at just before 8am. A Chevy Silverado driven by 20-year-old Austin Crowell of Windom was stopped at the stop sign for Cottonwood County Road 2 and started to pull out onto Highway 60 without seeing the Jeep Grand Cherokee driven by 55-year-old Diane Low of Bingham Lake. The Silverado struck the Grand Cherokee in the side. Low suffered minor injuries and was treated by the Windom Hospital and released. Her passenger, 17-year-old Johanna Low is being treated in Windom for non life-threatening injuries. The Jeep was totaled.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year