A Minnesota state trooper was arrested for drunk driving late Saturday night in Shorewood. 30-year-old Brian Bammert has been charged with two counts of gross misdemeanor DWI. Bammert posted three thousand dollars bond and is now not scheduled to make his first court appearance until November 22nd.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!