The New Ulm Fire Department was called out to a report of a car fire on South Minnesota Street in downtown New Ulm Monday morning. Mike Paulson Sr. of New Ulm had gone into the Subway restaurant at about 10am, and when he came out he found his 1986 Jeep on fire. Paulson had a fire extinguisher in the vehicle and had the fire mostly put out when firefighters arrived at around 10:15am. No injuries were reported.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!