The City of New Ulm this weekend will play host to celebrity George Wendt, also-known-as Norm from the television show Cheers. Wendt will be visiting downtown New Ulm establishments and signing copies of his book, “Drinking With George” at the Oktoberfest celebrations downtown and at the Holiday Inn, as well as at the August Schell Brewery. He will also be live on the air on 860AM-KNUJ on Community Affairs at 9:15 Friday morning. His schedule calls for him to be at Sven and Ole’s Books downtown during the day Friday, at the Holiday Inn for Oktoberfest Friday night, at the downtown Oktoberfest celebration Saturday morning, at the Schell’s Brewery Saturday afternoon from around 3 to 5, and back at the Holiday Inn to wrap up Oktoberfest Saturday night.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach
- Baby suckles directly from cow for milk