Fire Prevention Week features continue on KNUJ, with local area fire departments giving us tips on keeping your family safe. The fire prevention tips most often reiterated are having an escape plan and changing the batteries in your smoke detectors regularly. Iis also a good idea to replace the smoke detector itself about every ten years or so. Today (WED) KNUJ will be visiting with members of the Winthrop Fire Department. Todd Olson will be broadcasting from Winthrop this morning and afternoon. Also today, the New Ulm Fire Department is holding an Open House at the fire station on North Broadway. The public is invited to tour the station, visit with firefighters, see the fire trucks, and more. That event takes place from 10 to 2 and from 4 to 8.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today