The 6th Annual KNUJ/Hy-Vee Sensational Salsa Spectacular took place today (FRI) at the KNUJ Studios in New Ulm. A total of 22 entries were received in the contest this year. First place went to Joyce Drexler of New Ulm. The Second Place winner was Vic Roepke of New Ulm, and coming in Third Place was Brock Wellmann, a Kindergartner from Hanska. Tony Guggisberg’s annual “Tony Award” was presented to Annette Altmann of New Ulm as well. They will all receive fabulous prizes, and everyone who entered the contest will get a certificate for a free tomato or pepper plant from River Creek Nursery. View the winners here.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year