The New Ulm Police Department is searching for a vehicle involved in a hit and run accident with a bicycle Sunday evening. It took place at just before 7pm at the intersection of Center and Garden Streets. 21-year-old Adam Gerber of New Ulm was riding a bike eastbound on Center when a white SUV made a left turn onto Garden directly in front of him. Gerber was unable to stop, and collided with the vehicle. He was taken to the New Ulm Medical Center for treatment of his injuries. The driver of the SUV did not stop. Anyone with information on this vehicle is asked to call (507)233-6750.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today