A New Prague man is in critical condition following a car crash on Highway 19 Friday afternoon. It happened at shortly after 3pm at the intersection with Red Wing Avenue near New Prague. An eastbound Ford pickup driven by 56-year-old Robert Jeub of Eagan started to make a left turn when it struck a westbound Chevy pickup driven by 26-year-old Andrew Harnage of New Prague. Jeub suffered non life-threatening injuries in the crash and was being treated at Queen of Peace Hospital in New Prague. Harnage was uninjured, but one of his 3 passengers, 50-year-old Gene Harnage of New Prague is in critical condition at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale. He was not wearing a seatbelt. Both vehicles took severe damage in the crash.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home