The second phase of Joel Munt’s trial begins today. Defense attorneys are set to argue that Munt was insane when he fatally shot his ex-wife Svetlana Munt in front of his three children in a Mankato park last year. Last week a Blue Earth County jury found Munt guilty of first-degree murder and 16 other counts. Munt testified last week that he felt as if he somehow left his body and became a spectator during the shooting.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year