A 31-year-old Fairmont man remains in custody after leading police on a high-speed car chase on Highway 169 late last week. Joshua Lee Bremer made his first appearance in court Monday after being taken into custody on Thursday. A police officer pursued Bremer from Amboy to Vernon Center on Highway 169, and Bremer’s vehicle allegedly hit speeds of upwards of 105 miles-per-hour in that time. He pulled over in Vernon Center, and admitted he had been drinking. His blood-alcohol content at the time was .18, over twice the legal limit for driving. Bail has been set at $40,000, and he’s scheduled to be back in court on September 1st.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!